Penmellyn Vets have put together this inclusive package to give your puppy the best start in life.
The puppy package includes:
- Initial primary vaccines giving a year's protection against Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus and Leptospirosis
- Kennel Cough vaccination giving a year's protection against Bordatella and Parainfluenza
- Identichip and Registration using Tracker chips - proven chip that is small in size to ease application in young pets
- One Milbemax worming treatment providing one month's cover
- One Flea prevention treatment providing one month's cover
- Free preventative monthly checks until 6 months of age
This is all carried out during an appointment with a veterinary surgeon who will give your puppy a full health check along with comprehensive advice and guidance. And it's all just from £75!
* FREE when purchased at the same time as signing up for our Life Care preventative health care plan. Regular price £75.
Get in touch to book your appointment today.